IlluminOss' minimally invasive, patient conforming implant offers a new solution in osteoporotic & pathologic fracture repair. The IlluminOss implant conforms to the shape of the patient's intramedullary canal, providing rapid stability and strength to compromised bone. Should ancillary fixation devices be needed they can be placed anywhere along the implant.
- A minimally invasive approach requiring a small incision minimizing potential soft tissue damage.
- Implant conforms to the intramedullary canal providing strength and stability the fracture and compromised bone.
- Small flexible delivery catheter allows the surgeon to define the optimal entry point of the implant.
- Radiolucent for improved visibility of the cortex.
- Radiopaque spiral markings provide a 3D profile of the implant.
- Implants can also be used in conjunction with FDA-cleared fracture fixation systems to provide supplemental fixation.